Search digitaltext site
- Arizona State U, edX Partner on Global Freshman AcademyArizona State University and edX have launched the Global Freshman Academy, a new program that allows students to complete their first year of college online for credit.
- Arizona State U, edX Partner on Global Freshman Academy
- How to Use Handwriting in Google Documents April 24, 2015Earlier this week John Stevens tipped me off to using g(Math) to add handwritten responses to Google Forms. This morning John sent me a direct message on Twitter to tell me that you can now use handwriting in Google Documents through the g(Math) Add-on. John wrote out step-by-step directions with screenshots here. I made a short screencast of the process. Th […]email@example.com (Richard Byrne)
- How to Use Handwriting in Google Documents April 24, 2015
- 21st Century eLearning-Universal Design-Web 2.0-AT- Apps
- Assistive Technology
- AT/Web 2.0 Tutorials
- Faculty Resources
- A Module for Redesigning Online Delivery and Accessibility: Jo Tomalin, Ph.D.
- Blended Learning
- Free Online Foreign Language Lessons
- Free Sound Files
- Free Video/Audio Editing, Creating Tools
- How to Teach Without a Textbook/ Create Online Textbook Resources
- International Intercultural Collaborative Learning
- Technology podcasts
- Finding Free E Text
- Free Audio Books
- Free Online Courses
- Mobile Devices/Apps
- Open Education Resources (OER)
- Subject Resources
- Universal Design
- Web 2.0 Tools
- Audio, Video
- Apps for Education
- Free Images
- Mindmapping/Graphic Organizers
- Presentation Tools Free (beyond PowerPoint)
- Study Skills Tools
- Text to Speech Options
- Writing/Spelling Help
Moodle has a Merlot.org Plugin Which allows Users to Copy Files from Merlot to Moodle… How great is that?
For those who use Moodle as a course management system and wish to create their own Course Materials or electronic textbooks, this is great news!
Microsoft Windows is compatible with a wide variety of assistive technology products such as screen readers, magnifiers, and specialty hardware that meet the needs of computer users with all types of impairments and provide choices at every price point. We strive to ensure that Windows is an outstanding platform for other companies to develop innovative accessible technology products. Interoperability between assistive technology products, the operating system, and software programs is critical for the assistive technology product to function properly.”
Free online resources to spark creativity need to scroll down a bit to see the impressive list
30 apps for educators and students from eSchool news
HippoCampus HippoCampus.org is a free, core academic web site that delivers rich multimedia content–videos, animations, and simulations–on general education subjects to middle-school and high-school teachers and college professors, and their students, free of charge. Teachers project HippoCampus content during classroom learning and assign it for computer labs and homework. Students use the site in the evenings for study and exam prep. Users do not need to register or log in to use the site.