Browse their collection of 14,000+ resources by subject area.
This next-generation digital media service empowers PreK–16 educators to re-imagine classroom learning, transform teaching, and creatively engage students. It brings together the best of public media, produced specifically for educators, from PBS, WGBH, and 55+ public media partners. This flexible service includes high-quality content tied to Common Core and national curriculum standards. The service is freely available to educators as a basic service that can be enhanced with premium solutions for schools and districts-designed for seamless media integration and customization. The basic service offers:
- Unique access to best-in-class resources from PBS producers and partners and technology resources tied to Common Core and national curriculum standards
- A robust content library of thousands of digital core curriculum resources, designed with today’s student in mind
- Carefully created, purpose-built media: videos, interactives, audios, lesson plans, multimedia, professional development, and more
- Ability for educators to search, save, share, and review content
- Cross-platform flexibility to display on classroom presentation tools to mobile devices